Hello, my name is Greg Greenwald and I’m a Dayton Ohio Real Estate Agent with Prudential One Realtors.
First, I’d like to personally thank you for visiting this website and exploring using the services of a Dayton Area Realtor.
Real Estate is a people business and there is nothing I enjoy more than providing the highest quality of service imaginable to folks just like you. When you spend your hard earned money at a fine restaurant you expect great service and buying or selling real estate, one of life’s biggest investments should be no different.
The great Walt Disney was such a great advocate of the service, providing a great family experience to those that visited his parks. I’ve done quite a bit of study and research on Mr. Disney and become fascinated and the granular details that he would go such as finding people will generally only walk 30 steps while looking for a trash can before they drop their trash on the ground. That is why you will never walk more than 30 steps at any Disney park today before locating a trash can.
In real estate I’ve adapted the same principles so that it’s a fun and rewarding experience for you. When I go to work for you your bringing on-board not only a hard working Realtor but one that has invested immensely in their education to be successful in the business.
Both my wife Amy and I are full time Realtors. Amy shares the same passion about the business as I do.
- Sinclair Community College Graduate with honors: Real Estate & Property Management & Computer Information Technology.
- Two time graduate of Tom Hopkins Master Sales Training Bootcamp in Scottsdale, Arizona. Both my wife and I graduated in the top 10% of the class. Tom Hopkins is the best trainer I have ever worked with and still holds the Guinness Book of World Records for the most residential home sales in a single year from the 70’s in Simi California doing so in his early 20’s.
- Graduate of Robin Thompson’s real estate bootcamp. Robin is known as the Queen of Rehab, she’s rehabs more homes (over 300) than any other female in the country. Her teaching of how to make homes sell faster has been priceless.
- Hundreds of hours of seminars & webinars related to specific topics of real estate.
- First obtained Realtor’s license with what was then Keys Gateway (now Prudential) in the early 90’s.
- Relocation Specialist
- Featured in Dayton Daily News in August 2012
- Internet Marketing Specialist (utilizing over 20 years of information technology and marketing experience)
- Become involved in real estate investing in the late 90’s. Also own Greg Greenwald, LLC, a company that invests in remodeling dilapidated homes making them beautiful again. Greg Greenwald, LLC is listed with the Better Business Bureau with an “A” rating.
- Cover 1 hour radius of Dayton.
- 2012 Ohio Association of Realtor’s Presidents Club, an award given to the top 5% volume producers in the state.
- 2012 Prudential One Realtor’s Leading Edge Society award.
- 2012 #2 Prudential agent in the state Quarter 2
- 2012 Quality Service Guarantee (QSC) Platinum award
- Brookfield Global Relocation Certified Specialist (inventory, destination services & marketing)
- Brookfield Global Relocation Certified Government Relocation Specialist (passed full background check)
- National Association of Realtor’s certified Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Certified ReBuildUSA a program that restores run down homes to beauty again using the FHA 203k Streamline program
- eCertified 2.0
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Ohio Association of Realtors (OAR)
- Dayton Board of Realtors MLS (DBR)
- Midwest Ohio Association of Realtors MLS (MOAR)
- Great Dayton Real Estate Investors Association (GDREIA)
- Dayton Better Business Bureau (BBB)
Before Real Estate:
- Worked in a fortune 500 company for 15 years in Corporate Information Technology managing a division responsible for computer server (Microsoft & IBM) infrastructure hosting business critical applications & data for over 1,500 remote users.
- Developed technology solution that was featured by Microsoft as a national case study white paper. Was a guest speaker at Microsoft’s “Tech Ed” yearly conference that hosts 10,000 attendees.
- Worked directly with Microsoft and other vendors on several pilot programs.
Contact Me Now: