Learn Your Dayton Property Value
Are you planning to sell your Dayton home, condo, farm or vacant land? We provide a free market analysis for any Dayton (1 hour radius) property! Just fill out the short form and we will contact you to discuss your property, and provide an emailed analysis indicating what we think the property will sell for in today’s market.
IT’S ABSOLUTELY FREE, SO GIVE US A TRY!
Our Marketing Plan:
Here are “some” of the marketing strategies we use to get your home sold! We have a very strong background as internet marketing specialists, which is great news for you because over 87% of Buyers start searching for homes on-line. As a former Information Technology manger with 15 years experience for a fortune 500 company, having a tech savvy agent on your side dramatically increases your homes exposure.
- Prepare Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) to establish market value.
- Provide detailed information (have you’re clipboard ready) during walk through of how best to prepare your home, this is both entertaining and informative and you’ll be surprised at what you learn.
- Place sign in yard with custom riders.
- Take lots of strategic photos for MLS and website marketing.
- Place in MLS with maximum amount of pictures possible.
- Create full color property brochure.
- Create virtual tours for ALL listings! (90% of Buyers search online).
- In addition to DaytonLuxuryHomesForSale.com, GregGreenwald.com, OneHomeFinder.com, Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Homes.com, Zillow.Com, your home will be on hundreds of websites.
- Your home will also have its own unique webpage.
- Social Media Blast – Your home will be featured on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and other social media platforms that are effective.
- E-mail electronic flyer with pictures to 1500+ REALTORS in 1 day!
- Network with other REALTORS to expose your property.
- Schedule open house(s).
- Mail “Just-Listed” letters to your neighbors.
- Place classified and Display ads in print media.
- Print and place flyers in home.
- Arrange mortgage options for prospective purchasers.
- Place photo ad in Homes Magazine.
- Place photo ad in Real Estate Book.
- Request feedback from all showings.
- Communicate regularly with progress reports.
- Monitor all new properties to maintain competitive market position.
- Showing coordinator handles all inquiries regarding showings.
- Assure continuous effort to promote and market your property.
- Negotiate purchase contract.
- Handle all paperwork through closing.